来源：http://www.dzzhongtebao.com 点击次数： 发布时间：2018-09-03
The security guard service mentioned here refers to the security service company sending security personnel according to the contract signed with the client unit to guard the doors through which the staff and foreign personnel and vehicles of the client unit must pass in and out in accordance with the law and relevant regulations, and to implement the system of verification, inspection and registration in order to maintain the client unit. Internal order, a security activity to protect personal and property safety. If the guard is not hired by the customer or hired by the customer, it does not belong to the guard security service, which is the main difference between the guard security service and other forms of guard.
In accordance with the laws and regulations of the State and the rules and regulations of the Customer Units, inspect, verify and register the personnel, vehicles and materials carried and loaded in and out of the gates, so as to prevent the loss of materials, the loss of secrets and theft of secrets, the infiltration of illegal persons, the smuggling of dangerous goods into the interior, and the maintenance of the Customer's List. The internal security order ensures the safety of people, money and goods.
1. To check and register the identity, certificates and articles carried by the personnel in and out of the customer units, prevent the loss of materials and control the entry of unrelated personnel into the work area.
2. Check the vehicles and materials in and out to prevent the inflammable and explosive dangerous goods from being transported into the unit without the permission of the client unit, so as to ensure the safety of the internal facilities and personnel, and prevent the occurrence of theft, theft and loss of other materials.
3. Dredging vehicles, cleaning up unrelated personnel, to ensure that the gate is smooth and orderly, to avoid traffic jams, rush in and out, resulting in disorder, accidents. In performing their duties, the internal staff and workers gathered at the duty station and the external clerks shall be promptly contacted with the production and business departments or notified to come for reception and disposal after inquiring about their intentions, checking certificates and registering (referring to the foreign clerks); the sales stalls near the gate or the temporary assembled persons shall be notified. Groups should be persuaded and persuaded to leave the gates so as to ensure the smooth and orderly operation of the gates.
4. If any suspicious person or thing is found, it is necessary to report the leader of the client unit in time, contact the public security organ in time, and cooperate with the public security organ on its own initiative.
5. The security guard on duty should notify the client unit of the hidden danger loopholes in safety precautions, and recommend and help to take effective measures to eliminate the hidden dangers and plug the loopholes as soon as possible.